Wheaties

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
With the trans out, I have been sitting for 3 weeks in an RV camp 35 miles from a GPAA claim that I was going to gold vac and high bank. I will not have truck ready for another week before I can get down there. So....I decided a few hours ago to detect an old closed bar and lodge next to the RV park.....2 wheaties. One a 1919s and the other a 1929s in good condition. These are the oldest coins I have ever found.....jim :tongue3: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Upvote 0
Congrats on your oldest coins yet! :thumbsup: I'm sure more will be coming your way very soon. I love wheaties, even though they're fairly common. Any day I can pull a wheat or two is alright with me. :D

HH,

Dr. Ace

Wish I could join you on the GPAA dig! I've got a lifetime membership and no time to use it! Congrats on youroldest coins yet, they'll get older eventually!

Sorry to hear about the transmission blowout...but great digs on wheaties...without giving away your location what town are you near in AZ. Will be heading down this winter to be with daughter and do some gold hunting too. Hoping to get up to claim before snow starts flying.

Attachments

• tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 125
  • tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 131
Where there are wheaties, there's silver too! Get out there and find it! Great finds on the wheaties.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back