All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Mountain.jpg
    Mountain.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 298
Upvote 0
Hi n.s, congrats on your finds and bullets.W.T.G

tinpan

Pickin's have been real slim here lately...I keep going back to the same ole spots, looks like I'd learn my lesson and quit wasting my time :-\ .

I've thought about going back to my old ways and doing the ole hit and run during the hours of darkness :o

Hi n.s,i AM reformed FENCE JUMPER. LOL  ;D ;D ;D

TINPAN  ::) ::) ::)

I can tell some stories myself! Maybe we should Marc or Jeff to open a forum...hehe ;D

THAT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA,TRUST ME I DID DO A POST LIKE THAT ONCE and it was huge attention getter for all the wrong reasons. ;) ;) ;)

IMFAMOUS TINPAN ;D ;D ;D

Cool how diverse the mountains here have the potential to have. Can't wait for the weeds to die down here. Little bit too many of them from lots of prior logging and strip mining.

Postalrevnant

The bullet might be a .45-70. This caliber goes back to about 1873 but is still used in modern times by hunters and target shooters.

tinpan said:
THAT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA,TRUST ME I DID DO A POST LIKE THAT ONCE and it was huge attention getter for all the wrong reasons. ;) ;) ;)

IMFAMOUS TINPAN ;D ;D ;D

I remember the thread. Poor tinpan. I think Bergie is next. Rule of thumb - if you do anything perceived "illegal" don't share that on TNET - just the finds. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back