whats mean this ????

mr.elvis

Tenderfoot
Jun 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Image000.jpgImage002.jpgImage003.jpgImage106.jpgImage108.jpg
someone know this ???

Sorry ! you may need to post more Info, Like what are these On ?

Can you at least get a Photo of the whole Building ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I suspect these carvings are on a mausoleum. Probably trade related, i.e., tree cutter or gardener, etc... Either way, Mr. Elvis has left the building...Sub8-)

Upvote 0
I don't want to speculate too much, but it says something about an apparently six-fingered individual who created a prosthetic bayonet attachment for his extra finger.

Upvote 0
they are in the fake grave but skaned it and no remains found. beind this one is another biger and had only the door

Upvote 0
Those round ones that look kind of like a wheel may represent Buddhist. The jewish star in the circle could be the Seal of Solomon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
3 first are in old town 200 or more year old. 3 second foun in big stone. and other signs found in that spelean or hole 6 metters log

Upvote 0
Just a quick search, the hands are called, "Cohen Hands" the priestly blessing-- indicates that the person buried is a Cohen.

According to Germanic and Wiccan grave symbols, the wheels mean, time. Check Celtic, Germanic and Norse grave symbols.

Upvote 0
Just a quick search, the hands are called, "Cohen Hands" the priestly blessing-- indicates that the person buried is a Cohen.

According to Germanic and Wiccan grave symbols, the wheels mean, time. Check Celtic, Germanic and Norse grave symbols.

That's what I thought, but the thumbs aren't touching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

This was my first thought, however,on a second look this is not the way "cohen hands" should look...

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back