THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

hello everyone. I’m Ccarson from SoCal. Evans hunting buddy. I just had to pop in and let everyone know I’m not as bad of a silver hunter as he makes me out to be. We hit a spot that he’s done amazing at and pulled out quite a few half dollars. Well yesterday was my day. Read them and weep.
Nice going, I still found more Wheaties then you and my detector wasn’t working right. lol Next week I’ll get my revenge.

Good afternoon 😆.. hope u have all had a pleasant Monday! xx 🤗

awful weather out there today so quite happy to be in the warm with Mr Woo today 😆… have booked every friday off from oct-Christmas… it must be winter!! xx 😆 xx
Well that seems a little excessive, but I guess that early Xmas shopping list needs to be fulfilled.

What a lucky man Himself is that you have done this.

So....
This storm heading for us is the exact same scenario of the devastation 1921 hurricane.
Needless to say...
I am very nervous.

1921_Tampa_Bay_hurricane_track.png

Well that seems a little excessive, but I guess that early Xmas shopping list needs to be fulfilled.

What a lucky man Himself is that you have done this.
Ha!!! Trust me any Christmas shopping is done online…!! 😎 my Fridays will be spent dossing about sorting finds, lunch with friends and IF himself gets his grapes picked and logs done maybe we can squeeze in a few detecting days!! xx 🤗

Here @ARC this model looks a tad better.

View attachment 2170630
Problem is this....
NO tracks or models can predict this one... AS OF YET.
The reason is there is no defined center of circulation yet.
This makes it impossible to get an accurate track.
Which we all know and have seen can change from day to day and even in the final hours it is truly unknown exactly where landfall will take place.
In this case... we have the upper level that will dictate where the TRUE track will be.

Problem is this....
NO tracks or models can predict this one... AS OF YET.
The reason is there is no defined center of circulation yet.
This makes it impossible to get an accurate track.
Which we all know and have seen can change from day to day and even in the final hours it is truly unknown exactly where landfall will take place.
In this case... we have the upper level that will dictate where the TRUE track will be.
Regardless of track.... you can rest assured.... somewhere near here OR here...
is about to get F'd up.

Regardless of track.... you can rest assured.... somewhere near here OR here...
is about to get F'd up.
All i can do is prepare to hustle hard and bug out if things look hairy on that track.
WHICH it already does.... just in holding pattern till AM when HOPEFULLLY they will have narrowed a better idea OR and an actual hard data based fact center.

Perhaps some of you can recall me on these storms when my area is threatened how the / a direct impact here will be not like elsewhere due to several reasons.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back