What whould u like to see in a pan

I like the Trinity pan for finishing i like the drop to hold the gold while I pan off the heavy stuff and i can swirl the heavies out of the way and see what is in the gravity trap. It is made from hard plastic so I dont dare pack it in with out a back up as I am sure too crack it one day. My light pack has a 14' blue flat bottom pan with a garrett gavity trap. the flat bottom for sniping and sampling and the Keene for concentrating.I dont finish pan at the creek anymore i hike out with around 1.5 gallons of minus 3/8 cons and finish with some beer and my blue bowl in the garage.

pvillehunter said:
I like the Trinity pan for finishing i like the drop to hold the gold while I pan off the heavy stuff and i can swirl the heavies out of the way and see what is in the gravity trap. It is made from hard plastic so I dont dare pack it in with out a back up as I am sure too crack it one day. My light pack has a 14' blue flat bottom pan with a garrett gavity trap. the flat bottom for sniping and sampling and the Keene for concentrating.I dont finish pan at the creek anymore i hike out with around 1.5 gallons of minus 3/8 cons and finish with some beer and my blue bowl in the garage.

Been wanting to try it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back