Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• obamacareposter.jpg
    obamacareposter.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 78
1. Govt doesnt create vaccines anymore, private drug companies do, get angry at them.
2. Every time the Govt intervenes in topics where food is a public health issue, there is a huge public outcry. (ie large sodas, trans fats, etc) Which is it? Intervene or stay out of my business? Very confusing.
3. GMO products are created by private companies, so get angry at them, not the Govt.

1. Govt doesnt create vaccines anymore, private drug companies do, get angry at them.
2. Every time the Govt intervenes in topics where food is a public health issue, there is a huge public outcry. (ie large sodas, trans fats, etc) Which is it? Intervene or stay out of my business? Very confusing.
3. GMO products are created by private companies, so get angry at them, not the Govt.

Who do you think allows it all????????????????

Last I checked, Govt doesnt "allow" anything as you are saying.

Are you calling for more Govt regulation of private industry? Because that is what Im hearing.

You are hearing it wrong JB. Government regulations extend well beyond the charter given to them, while ignoring problems that do not make good talking points.

Guys, I didn't ask for a bunch of cryptic replies that can only be backed up by your own opinions.

I am curious if you actually believe the rhetoric posted on the picture in the OP's post? Read it and break it down 1 by 1. Doesnt make any sense...

Jerseyben,

I truely hope someday you grasp it all,I mean that,your survival depends on it,along with your Family

GodBless Chris

Jerseyben,

I truely hope someday you grasp it all,I mean that,your survival depends on it,along with your Family

He will,they all will eventually but,as the saying goes,A day late and a dollar short.It will be much to late to do anything about it.

He will,they all will eventually but,as the saying goes,A day late and a dollar short.It will be much to late to do anything about it.

It's all so frustrationg to me, It's as clear as a bell what is happening. Why can't people see it? :dontknow:

Jerseyben,

GodBless Chris

See, what is wrong is that you didn't mention banning coal, stopping oil drilling, punishing working people or how great president zero is.

... and what really ticks them off is a conservative that doesnt want dirty air, dirty water, and unhealthy food and living conditions. They are told that is what conservatives want, and we're not really human.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back