diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this on the beach today.I know what it is,just don't know the purpose of it,never saw one before.It's a blue laser light and it still works.There is a switch on the top to turn it on and off.It fits on your finger with a stretch band as you can see.It's an inch and a half long and a half inch wide.Is this some new kind of teenager thing? You know like the light things they use at "raves" or whatever they're called.There was a big Superbowl Party at the beach last weekend so maybe this is a leftover from that? This light will blind you if you look into it, it's so bright.It takes 3 small round batteries at it's sealed so they can't be changed.

Attachments

• blue light.jpg
    blue light.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 428
Dang... I take one little nap and PBK starts ID'n everything when I ain't lookin!

I have one of those finger lights, but know them for another reason, military pilots use them while flying with night vision, etc...

Check out this site and notice the difference in prices!!! I was suprised!

http://www.seitzinc.com/shop/page3.html

Upvote 0
That's what I figured. ;D Thanks PBK.

dugfinds said:
Guess you never been Raving then?
Nope,too old for psychedelics anymore! ;)

Montana Jim said:
Dang... I take one little nap and PBK starts ID'n everything when I ain't lookin!

I have one of those finger lights, but know them for another reason, military pilots use them while flying with night vision, etc...

Check out this site and notice the difference in prices!!! I was suprised!

http://www.seitzinc.com/shop/page3.html
There is quite a difference in pricing.But I notice the military ones have different bulbs and replaceable batteries whereas the one I found is disposable.Don't know if there is that big a difference though! :o :)

Thanks for the quick responses guys!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back