ring.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 557
  • ring rka.jpg
    ring rka.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 536
  • ring terber.jpg
    ring terber.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 535
That looks like the Free Mason's symbol. As far as the "E East", my ex's grandfather was in the masons and one part of it was called "Eastern Star" or something like that. someone else probably has more info, but that's my take on it... :)

Upvote 0
Landis:
I suggest you call the manufacturer of the ring and describe it to them. They'll probably be able to ID the organization and perhaps even the owner--with the initials of RKA. (Landis: Good research.)
Terryberry Company USA
Headquarters
2033 Oak Industrial DR. NE
Grand Rapids, MI USA 49505-6076

Toll Free 1-800-253-0882
Tel: (616) 458-1391
Fax:(616) 458-5292
Email: [email protected]

Don....

Upvote 0
It appears to be a East Grand Rapids High School class ring.
Conspiracy theorist believe there is some type of Masonic affiliation there and there very well may be but in order to get it to look that way, you have to turn it upside down and change letters but this can be done with many things that are not Masonic so go figure. ;)

It's a cool find anyway you look at it!!

Upvote 0
YES, my Mother's class ring from Highland High school class of 65" looks similar to it. This one probably been lost for a while, since I believe it is a Females ring. Good luck, Ed

Upvote 0
Just a cheap and basic class ring, very common, find em in pawn shops all the time...and melt em!

Upvote 0
Yes it is a class ring. Might be able to return it if you could find a high school that was either "E" or "F" East, but if you found it in Finland it might be a tough one to return--lack of geographical proximity to where it was found. The three initials inside the band are, of course, the owner's initials. Class of '65.

Regards,

Buckleboy

Upvote 0
It might be a basic, cheap class ring...but could you imagine the thrill the owner who lost it would have if returned after all these years and being out of the country.
What a topic of conversation they would have...not to mention a new friend. :)
Al

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back