Pennsylvania Caves

does this Help ?

000jjj.jpg

aaah If Only :( Being on Oxygen & sitting here these days,
unless I last till the Spring and get a miracle working Cardiologist, I fear my treasure hunting days are now on the computer and in books :coffee2: but thanks !

unless I last till the Spring and get a miracle working Cardiologist, I fear my treasure hunting days are now on the computer and in books :coffee2: but thanks !

Sorry to hear this seems like your are a wealth of knowledge on detecting and looking for lost treasure and the stories should of got in touch sooner i figured we would detect and pick your brain on some of pa legends / stories weather or not you thought they be worth trying to track down i read allot of them but not sure..

Rich........there are no caves listed for Schuylkill County. There are 16 caves with 17 pages of info for Berks County.

1. Crystal Cave
2. Dietrich Cave
3. Dragon Cave
4. Dreibelbis Cave
5. Hobo Cave
6. Mohrsville Cave
7. Montello Cave
8. Noeker Cave
9. Onyx Cave
10. Pinnacle Caves
11. Schofer Cave
12. Sinking Spring Cave
13. South Temple Cave
14. Tuckerton Cave
15. West Reading Cave
16. Other Caves: Slate, Phillips, Merkle, Morgan, Conrad Weiser, Greshville

Entirely too much info to post here. If you know any particular cave you want info on in Berks County I can post that, but if you want all the 16 caves & 17 pages I will have to copy all the 17 pages and mail them to you. Let me know............Rich
Hi Rich,

Apologies for digging up an old thread... I have been digging around for info on a few Berks County caves, specifically Mohrsville Cave, West Reading Cave, and Tuckerton Cave. Do you know where I could gather information?

Thank you!
Blake

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back