What is this implying??????

Jeep said:
hammered said:
texastee2007 said:
guess that size comes in both kinds of plumbing. All we can do is hope they are healthy and if not get the help they need to change.

OK Tee, that just made my eyes bleed, even though the face is photo shopped in. I'm now going to find a web site that has pictures of puppies and big engines and fast jets and fast boats and gold and silver and anything that will let me get to sleep without that image appearing. Next time put a warning first, ohhh I feel ill, dizzy, gone off my fried chicken too, shame on you Tee :tongue3:

hammered

Hope this helps, a puppy on a fast boat with a big engine :icon_thumright:

Jeep, you are a GREAT FRIEND ;D, I am now your bud for life :wink:, you saved me Bro'. I can sleep, I'm printing that picture off and sticking it to my dry, blood encrusted eyeballs. Tomorrow, God willing, PAYBACK :icon_pirat:, Tee must pay, ya here that gal? 8)
Are you up for it :laughing7:

hammered

I hacked into the personnel files of those 2 cops. They both have the same physician. DR. You No Tu Fat. The following is an exact copy of their pre-hiring interviews following a physical exam by DR. Fat.

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two body, your ratio two to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
A: Can't think of single one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetable be bad?

Q : Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well... I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

Fat boys and fat girls both need lovin . Problem arises when you put the two together .
Sorta like a monkey trying to poke a football :tongue3:

OK Tee, there's no surviving a hug from this ;D

hammered

Attachments

• female-sumo-wrestler-05.jpg
    female-sumo-wrestler-05.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 186
  • female-sumo-wrestler-05.jpg
    female-sumo-wrestler-05.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 184
diggummup said:
It is implying that someone as morbidly obese (fat and nasty- to hell with PC) as these fine examples of American Law Enforcement are an embarrassment not only to the police force they are employed by and represent, but also the U.S.A. as a whole. But that's just my interpretation.
However I will say that the owner of the web site, Jeff Rense, leaves a lot to be desired too. He is a little... shall we say... cuckoo for cocoa puffs himself. :thumbsup:
That's news you don't get in main stream media,I can think for myself and SEE what's happening,lot of that news comfirms that!

hammered said:
texastee2007 said:
guess that size comes in both kinds of plumbing. All we can do is hope they are healthy and if not get the help they need to change.

OK Tee, that just made my eyes bleed, even though the face is photo shopped in. I'm now going to find a web site that has pictures of puppies and big engines and fast jets and fast boats and gold and silver and anything that will let me get to sleep without that image appearing. Next time put a warning first, ohhh I feel ill, dizzy, gone off my fried chicken too, shame on you Tee :tongue3:

hammered
hammered,I still got water in my eyes from laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paratrooper said:
I hacked into the personnel files of those 2 cops. They both have the same physician. DR. You No Tu Fat. The following is an exact copy of their pre-hiring interviews following a physical exam by DR. Fat.

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two body, your ratio two to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
A: Can't think of single one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetable be bad?

Q : Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well... I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.
paratrooper, You are what you eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to Indonesia to get into some kind of trouble and get arrested.
btw.....they have done some kind of study and found that "ugly" people don't get jobs and promotions as readily as "pretty" people. They will be making laws and lawers will be suing for people like me. Watch out, I'm coming for your job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I think it's the same people that want to get rid of scoreboards at baseball games. No winners, no losers ;D )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back