What is this implying??????

America has gotten fat, lazy and stupid. Sorry if that offends...it just came out :evil6:

Female MS officers are so big & bad they could actually eat cops from other countries for dinner. :thumbsup:

I have been around the world and in most of the countries they showed,and they all have women that looks like Hinds county. Don't judge a book by it cover. :read2:

True enough...they (non-Hinds) all looked like models, or potential models, actually.

It means there are some mighty find looking cops over sea.........Matt

It is implying that someone as morbidly obese (fat and nasty- to hell with PC) as these fine examples of American Law Enforcement are an embarrassment not only to the police force they are employed by and represent, but also the U.S.A. as a whole. But that's just my interpretation.
However I will say that the owner of the web site, Jeff Rense, leaves a lot to be desired too. He is a little... shall we say... cuckoo for cocoa puffs himself. :thumbsup:

I think it implies that other countries don't have unionized police and that the officers there have regulations about weight .

Time waits for no policewoman!!!

cagneylacey2REX_468x359.jpg

Dano Sverige said:
Time waits for no policewoman!!!

cagneylacey2REX_468x359.jpg

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Just take heart in the safe knowledge, that in these hard and lean times, there is expansion in the police somewhere :tongue3:

hammered

texastee2007 said:
guess that size comes in both kinds of plumbing. All we can do is hope they are healthy and if not get the help they need to change.

OK Tee, that just made my eyes bleed, even though the face is photo shopped in. I'm now going to find a web site that has pictures of puppies and big engines and fast jets and fast boats and gold and silver and anything that will let me get to sleep without that image appearing. Next time put a warning first, ohhh I feel ill, dizzy, gone off my fried chicken too, shame on you Tee :tongue3:

hammered

hammered said:
texastee2007 said:
guess that size comes in both kinds of plumbing. All we can do is hope they are healthy and if not get the help they need to change.

OK Tee, that just made my eyes bleed, even though the face is photo shopped in. I'm now going to find a web site that has pictures of puppies and big engines and fast jets and fast boats and gold and silver and anything that will let me get to sleep without that image appearing. Next time put a warning first, ohhh I feel ill, dizzy, gone off my fried chicken too, shame on you Tee :tongue3:

hammered

Hope this helps, a puppy on a fast boat with a big engine :icon_thumright:

IMG_0490-1.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back