What is Chi

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is Dowsing somehow connected to our body's energy force called Chi?, also called Qi by the Chinese who practiced it. According to what I can find, their not much sure where it comes from, and where it goes too. All I can find is it flows thru us all, and some use it in diffrent ways, one being healing, and some protection.
If it's energy flowing, has no source, and no destination other than it goes thru. There must be a destination! And it must have a source! Let's guess destination, grounding, diffrent dimension, quantum field, magnetic field flow, transfer of electrons? What I see is we get magnetically coupled with our rods, from our field, to the anomolies field. Does the anomolies field draw our energy into it, or does it just flow like Chi does? Are we coupling into a magnetic ground field? Are all perimeter fields and connection lines grounds?
What about power in? They dont say where it exactly comes from, because they aren't sure. Where would it come from? Sun, Earths Magnetic core, earths magnetic field, diffrent dimension, God, Frequencies, Quantum field, Space, or could it be just an exchange, of too much of something somewhere to to little of something somewhere? I know that somehow, between the end of the rods and the dowsed anomoly is an observable and usable connection into the quantum energy field. The crazy fact that a cell phone makes a dowsable connection line to its user, is proof enough. The phone knows who it belongs too!! We use the quantum field to carry the connection signal. We dowse it. And Chi, is a dowsing force, along with whatever else you want to call it..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240906_155023_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240906_155023_Chrome.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240906_155123_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240906_155123_Chrome.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
Chi is an inner focal point for energy.
Talking about it is like talking about one’s soul. We can’t see, feel, taste, etc it’s existence. No device will/can increase or decrease its power. When combined with one’s mind, aura and inner-self, chi manifests to reveal: power, solitude, peace, control and focus. So I have been told through decades of study. I still only know a little.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back