What if the treasure is gone?

On the topic of Simmons Scientific Products. I've been practicing quite a bit and now my confidence level on a 1-10 scale is around an 8 or higher at times. If anyone is interested in sharing their methods and experiences with Simmons UAR, PMR's, drop a line and I'll share what works for me.
Get ready to find a whole lot of minerals with it, had one back in 1995, image and minerals if you are looking for raw gold, then it will find it, but if you are looking for treasure, no good, you are dealing with magnetic fields, in the ground different signals all together.

I was wondering, do still get a hit if the treasure has been recovered?
Lets say a pot of gold was buried 150 years ago and was dug up 50 years ago.
Does it leave an aura, could you tell if it was there or gone?
Can you tell if a "treasure" WAS there?
Yes, no trouble all depends on what you are using, most dowsing rods will hit it, one way of finding out is see if a plain metal L-Rod will hit it, don't mean asking Question, let the L-Rod work on its own. if it been removed the L-Rod will do nothing........now slide a ring on the l-rod about halfway, now it will hit the spot, if treasure been removed. that image will be there about as long as its been buried, if its been buried 100 years, and removed the signal will be there 100 years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back