What happened to Ryan Gordon's videos on Youtube?

Most, if not all, of Ryan Gordon's old videos can still be viewed on YouTube. The videos I found are dated four years ago. Shortly after concluding the Tumlinson series of videos, Ryan announced that no more videos would soon be forthcoming. If you do a YouTube search, using the keyword, "RGordon76," you'll find that the channel is inactive. For Ryan's drone videos, do a search using the keywords, "ryan gordon drone videos." A listing of the numbered videos I found follows below.

VIDEO 1 DEBUNKING LEGEND

VIDEO 2 JOURNEY TO THE BAT CAVE

VIDEO 3 ADVENTURES INTO THE SUPERSTITION WILDERNESS

VIDEO 4 THE PERALTA STONE MAPS

VIDEO 5 EXPLORATION OF HERMAN PETRASH'S CABIN

. . . and more, to VIDEO 12. Forum limitations allow only five videos per message. For numbers 6-12, ask, and I'll post additional messages.

Most, if not all, of Ryan Gordon's old videos can still be viewed on YouTube. The videos I found are dated four years ago. Shortly after concluding the Tumlinson series of videos, Ryan announced that no more videos would soon be forthcoming. If you do a YouTube search, using the keyword, "RGordon76," you'll find that the channel is inactive. For Ryan's drone videos, do a search using the keywords, "ryan gordon drone videos." A listing of the numbered videos I found follows below.

VIDEO 1 DEBUNKING LEGEND

VIDEO 2 JOURNEY TO THE BAT CAVE

VIDEO 3 ADVENTURES INTO THE SUPERSTITION WILDERNESS

VIDEO 4 THE PERALTA STONE MAPS

VIDEO 5 EXPLORATION OF HERMAN PETRASH'S CABIN

. . . and more, to VIDEO 12. Forum limitations allow only five videos per message. For numbers 6-12, ask, and I'll post additional messages.

" For numbers 6-12, ask, and I'll post additional messages."

Yes please.

HAHAHA It was Video #5 that almost got Ryan shot.

Remember how Ryan kept talking about a jar of cash that Herman had buried in his yard? Well, the story was much more than just a jar of money. Now, the jar is not there. We beat the whole place up for half a day (and it ain't very big) with metal detectors. Buuuuuut, an unnamed person had taken that Petrasch Treasure Story to heart, and was the person that dug those gopher tunnels under the cement pad. They were so pissed, they were going to, lets just say, something not too nice to Ryan.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back