Attachments

• ryan and alena and treasure pix 007.jpg
    ryan and alena and treasure pix 007.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 445
Upvote 0
Nice finds davest. Congrats

Good luck and HH

Nice finds.

I wish I had given my SeaHunter a better chance.

HH

:icon_pirat:

Nice finds, congrats on the Silver, the bracelet looks to have some weight too it WTG :thumbsup:
Glenn

davest said:
thanx for the replies, that bracelet weighs about 2 oz.

JPotter, what did you mean about "giving my seahunter a better chance"

I bought it for a trip overseas. It worked great. It found metal....but looking at reality it found the only metal that was there...barbed wire and lots of it. The place where I took it there is an extreme amount of volcanic sand and in one day there might be 6 feet of sand movement. I might be exaggerating a little bit about the sand movement but I'm not far off. I came back to Florida with it and had it just sitting there in the closet. Then one night, in one of those moments when you look at your checking account on-line and get worried that you don't see the amount that you thought you had, I sold it on EBay. The SeaHunter worked great. I even tested it outside of my house. I just wish I would have taken it to the beach here in Florida. I hope I didn't worry you because it is a great machine.

By the way that is a nice bracelet.

many thanx for the reply. I was getting worried because not many people have them. Jeez, I'm just getting broken in with it, i've used it on dry sand and found clad and of course some junque, but I really like being able to get swamped by a wave and not worry about it.

The bracelet is gonna get cleaned up and re posted. :thumbsup:

davest,

if you stick with name brand (which you have), they are pretty much all the same, just extra bells and whistles, but you will find treasure (some do have a few extra features). Stay away from the no name brands, they will drive you nuts and you will end up tossing it into the sea. It's just everyone here on the forum has their own favorite. Some will swear by White, some by Minelab, some by Fisher, and some by Garrett. (if I forgot a good brand I'm sorry :))

The SeaHunter is an excellent machine. Keep posting the finds.

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back