well informed public

the point is people are so blind that they will sign away their rights and not even understand what the heck they are doing. And that is how we end up with obamy. Of course people on the right are what? fanatics? outdated? irrational?
You guys that have negative responses, I just can't figure out why you don't care, it seems like you all think this is some kinda joke. Well its not, its not funny at all.
Why do you mock those of us that believe in the bor? What is your problem?

AH! REPORT 'em, then! States of Virginia & Maryland ARE doing something about it...

It they're listening here...

How about that lady in a van sitting at a stoplight in front of me a couple of years ago in Newport News, VA. There were at least 5 little children climbing about in the van, unrestrained....

And I looked at her personalized license plate... It read:

ILV4FRE

Now, the only way I can read that is: I Live For Free

And I saw the light.....

Free is good for some - but not for me when I pay for it....

It they're listening here...

How about that lady in a van sitting at a stoplight in front of me a couple of years ago in Newport News, VA. There were at least 5 little children climbing about in the van, unrestrained....

And I looked at her personalized license plate... It read:

ILV4FRE

Now, the only way I can read that is: I Live For Free

And I saw the light.....

Free is good for some - but not for me when I pay for it....

Wouldn't know, wasn't there. In THAT area, coulda been MILITARY family... US NAVY!

Like rebel said, that is a pretty sizable base down there :tongue3:

Could have also meant, I live for freedom. Like many things in life, you walk away with what you want it to be :laughing7:

Like rebel said, that is a pretty sizable base down there :tongue3:

Could have also meant, I live for freedom. Like many things in life, you walk away with what you want it to be :laughing7:

Out of the box? It could read "I love for free" and all those kids are welfare magnets :laughing7:

They interviewed this guy on tv and he said he was only out there about 45 minutes and he didn't "cherry pick" just the idiots that signed it. Apparently he was in San Diego. I'm surprised as San Diego is basically a military city with a lot of Marine and Navy people stationed there but it IS still California. He said that about all he had to say to get people to listen was to say something on the order of, "We're trying to help out President Obama" and then it didn't matter what he said after that, they just signed like Stepford Wives. We are in deep trouble folks!

They interviewed this guy on tv and he said he was only out there about 45 minutes and he didn't "cherry pick" just the idiots that signed it. Apparently he was in San Diego. I'm surprised as San Diego is basically a military city with a lot of Marine and Navy people stationed there but it IS still California. He said that about all he had to say to get people to listen was to say something on the order of, "We're trying to help out President Obama" and then it didn't matter what he said after that, they just signed like Stepford Wives. We are in deep trouble folks!

"STEPFORD WIVES"...? Hmmm... LOL!

He could probably have said he wanted to legalize 100-round magazines in California as long as he said it was to help Obama, they would have probably still signed. Sigh

Let me ask you rebel, if this video is on the up-and-up, do you think these people had any idea of what they were signing and why? Do you think they would vote intelligently? Are these intelligent people that really know what is going on around them?

Let me ask you rebel, if this video is on the up-and-up, do you think these people had any idea of what they were signing and why? Do you think they would vote intelligently? Are these intelligent people that really know what is going on around them?

Oh, I think they had their minds on other things... getting some Sun, having FUN! I KNOW I would be VERY annoyed at the "INTRUSION"...

SITUATION-SPECIFIC - I would think if they KNEW they were gonna vote... would be READY for it. Wasn't video "deemed" a HOAX...? You sound like YOU are a member of the new SECRET PATRIOTS ARMY...

The video is pretty straight forward. They didn't hide anything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back