Well... here I am... (for better or worse)

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite & Sovereign XS, Minelab Equinox 800 and Aquapulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All... I finally decided to break down and put my mug up on this great forum. Question is... which pic is really me?
(BE GENTLE!!)

Answer is that they all are me in one form or another!! (Well OK... the dog isn't me, but looks pretty darn close!)

Anyway, keep up the interesting and informative topics... I learn something new every time I check in here. I have occasionally put in my two cents worth, but mostly like to just see what's going on out there in other areas.

I have been a diver for 25 years and a fulltime treasure hunter for 7 years. I have been fortunate enough to meet some super nice & extremely knowledgeable folks over the years and have learned alot about both the joys and the pitfalls of this great endeavor! Looking forward to many more years of adventure and building lots of new friendships!!

Wishing everyone a very healthy, happy, and blessed holiday season!!

Attachments

• Hounddogs.jpg
    Hounddogs.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 579
  • OnAGoodDay.jpg
    OnAGoodDay.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 569
  • Mug.jpg
    Mug.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 582
  • Sparrow1.jpg
    Sparrow1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 598
Welcome to TreasureNet, Phips! I pick pic #3! :)

Nice to meet you. Post pics of some of your finds! I would love to see them! :)

nice dog you on the other hand lol

Thanks for welcoming me (I think)... and for the compliments... on the dog pic!! :-\ :'(

I will post pics of some of my collection after the holidays... busy time for everyone right now. Still trying to decide whether to crawl from my chair to my bed after eating all the holiday goodies or just sleep in the chair!! :o

Merry Christmas!!
;)

Very nice pics, I vote with Lisa on pic #3. Yea, we want to see some pics of your finds. ;D

;) RR

Hi Everybody... Hope Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) was great!

I will be posting some pics of some of my "goodies" in the "Best Finds" section tomorrow as I think that is where I am supposed to post them... right? I will call it "Some Goodies" so it will be easy to find for those of you that would like to see the pics.

I forgot to mention, that I am also a Jack Sparrow Look-A-Like and the 4th photo is also of me. What do you guys think? Do I look a little like ol' Captain Jack? I always appreciate input on how to better my costume. I have been asked to do a fundraiser for the local State Treasure Museum in Sebastian, Florida... that should be great fun! The kids love the costume and I am just a big kid at heart and love playing the character!! I also have an appointment at Disney in January and am hoping to get offered some work using my costume... fingers crossed.

Anyway, thanks for your responses and everyone have a safe and Happy New Year!!!!!!

Phips

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back