Aug 27, 2014
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro-10D2 & 6x10dd
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few weeks ago I was diggin in shorts and a T-shirt, and thought this is awesome! I'm gonna dig right til spring...well I'm diggin alright and maybe right til spring. We got 30"+ of snow. Dang it. Those of you affected by this blizzard, stay safe!!! (Those of you in the warm stuff...keep diggin :notworthy:)

snow.jpg

Upvote 15
I don't have to empathize. I got it too! :(

But, that's why I was out carving ice plugs yesterday. Saw it coming.

Don't dig too much, too quickly!

metaldetectingsnow.jpg Most of us Yanks can empathize! Sub 8-)

Yep,, our 2016 NYC park permit gives us access to over 1,000 acres of new parks that we are now allowed to go into.
Probably won't get to dig any of it until the spring thaw.
I feel your pain brother.

Someone owes me a picture and story of a find!!! :laughing7:

IMG_20160122_171459461.jpg
I just had to get one last hunt yesterday before the snow accumulated

Attachments

• IMG_20160122_171458123.jpg
    IMG_20160122_171458123.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 113
HEY TOKEN MAN WE HAVE 3 TO DAMN NEAR 38 INCHES HERE IN BRUNSWICK MD NOT FAR FROM LEESBURG VA..

I hunted in shorts and short sleeved shirt here in Az. today. Much better than what is happening near our home in Pa.

Snowfall like that is why God gave us Honda trackdrive snow throwers. Once you own one you won't own any other brand....unless maybe Caterpillar makes one!

I can see the detector in the fore-ground but what is all that white stuff?

All we got here was a lot of cold rain

I'm all sorts of chompin at the bit to get out for my deus maiden voyage.... yea with 20" on the ground that ain't happenin....

An inch of snow then 1/2 inch of ice in the east past of Mecklenburg county. Charlotte got enough to make cleaning the stadium a chore. Roads clear enough for Sundays game with the Cardinals. Go Panthers!!!

I feel your pain, It's a balmy 25 degrees here in northern Ohio. Hoping for an early thaw. It didn't occur until the 1st week of March last year. I was hoping it would get above freezing today. It may happen, but nor until 5PM when the sun is going away.

I was hunting in a tee shirt in December. Now I have about 3 feet of snow.

Oh well, gotta' take the good with the bad I guess. Plus, all of the snow melt can move things around and reveal more treasure in the spring.

3-4 inches of snow in southern DE, and yet the local school already said it's closed tomorrow. We are just not used to these blizzard-like conditions! :laughing7:

You got that right shovelnose.....I live in Lancaster sc but I work in Matthews....But better days are coming............Next weekend its suppose to get to mid sixties,Im ready for it...and yeah,A big GO PANTHERS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back