Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Hello everyone, I am a new forum member from California and very new in treasure hunting. My interest is treasure hunting Yamashita Treasure in the Philippines. I just came from initial digging of this location with too much combinations of cement poured in this hole. If you have any information on how the **** bury their loots, please help. - Aldo

Hello all. I am just getting back into the hobby. I was an avid hunter 10 years ago and have found many things. But I'm starting fresh. image.jpg This mornings hunt yielded a few lesser valued items. But it was still a lot of fun! Oh yea.. I'm in the middle GA area!

Last edited:
Hi, Wicked. Thanks for the intro request. I am a homemaker interested in all things living. Recent finds have spiked my interest. I like the sun, my family, friends, neighbors, nice strangers near and far, blue oceans, chocolate, good reads, the beach, and AWSOME FINDS! I collect stamps and now also coins, especially cobs. But I am a novice whose great attention to detail is not in these things. Love science, history, including numismatics, people, and your blog. Thank you for having me.

Hello
I am a new member from Rome Georgia, but I travel a lot. I have always hunted arrowheads and I just received my new whites metal detector. I
Enjoy hunting civil wars items. If u have any suggestions, it would be aporeciated

Hello
I am a new member from Rome Georgia, but I travel a lot. I have always hunted arrowheads and I just received my new whites metal detector. I
Enjoy hunting civil wars items. If u have any suggestions, it would be aporeciated

You are in prime area. I am from Lafayette but moved to Fort Valley.. South of Macon.. Take advantage of schools and parks... Work close to water ways and try to get as close to Doug Gap and chickamauga as possible. Good luck.

Hello,
I just joined TreasureNet a few days ago! I love treasure hunting whether it's garage sales or metal detecting. Looks like a very fun forum, and I look forward to meeting other hunters and seeing finds!:hello2:

Hi ScottyP here, I'm in Broad Brook Ct. Ace 250 .. currently searching my own property. Found plenty of items , but, no coins etc. I'm going out again after this post-- I need a happy smile booster find. LOL I've been watching the videos.. Maybe I can call someone and see if I am doing something wrong with my settings.. I used to own a whites back in 81 and I found quite a bit of coins and stuff. I'll post tomorrow. Wish me luck lol

All good now-- found a wheatback penny 6 feet from my backyard deck-- hooked again lol-- guess i won't be fishing or golfing much this summer haha

Hello everyone, my screen name is iloverocks70!!! An I really do live rocks!!!! Not only arrowheads and artifacts, but my 3 sons and my husband have been giving me. Shaped rocks for over 27 years. But as soon as I am fimiliar with the site I will be posting my artifacts....

Hi, I am new here looking for information on a ring I received from my dad. It is silver, with Oran Afrcia 1943 stamped on the top. Can anyone tell me about it?

Just want to say hi from Western New York, I am new(even though I registered 4/2013) to the site and looking forward to getting into this great hobby. I was diagnosed with lung cancer in aug, 2012 and so I had a big battle to overcome and had to put detecting on the back burner but as of now I am ready to start as I am winning my battle and no sign of cancer. I really think this is a great site and so much info that can help alot with learning this hobby. Thanks Treasurenet!!

Hey

I am new to the site and absolutely love it. I am fairly new at relic detecting herein Richmond Va. I have been fortunate enough to gain access to a civil war battlefield currently privately owned and found my first few bullets. A few knowledgeable guys have been helping learn more about the ins and outs of detecting and I am hooked. Great site and I look forward to seeing everyones finds and posting some of my own.

Hello, i really enjoy reading about everyones activities and finds. I have been registered for a while. No detector at this time.
More than 35 years ago I belonged to the 'California Searchers' great, active detecting club, located in Hayward (Northern California).

Hope to become active again after i finish moving to Marana, Arizona (just North of Tucson, Arizona.
I ho by several names: 'Hey Bob', 'rhjensen' & '3C's'.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back