Welcome Drywalldave

Dave, Glad Cyn finally bent your arm far enough to get you to join. BTW...don't pay no 'tention to Country Girl...she tried to sell me a &5,000 car...and did it by trying to embarrass me!

Welcome Dave, I think you have a 'pretty good hunting buddy'.

Fossis................

wesfrye53 said:
Dave, Glad Cyn finally bent your arm far enough to get you to join. BTW...don't pay no 'tention to Country Girl...she tried to sell me a &5,000 car...and did it by trying to embarrass me!

If it was a new chevy 4wd pickup it would have been a good deal.

drywalldave said:
wesfrye53 said:

I have ome of those too ;D

Attachments

• ice 005.JPG
    ice 005.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 948
COUNTRY GIRL said:
drywalldave said:
wesfrye53 said:

I have ome of those too ;D

cool we have something in common, nothing better than a chevy 4wd

That's hillarious. Cyn and Dave in the same house talking to each other on the computer.

Sorry I can't be in that club. 2005 Ford 4wd.

Kas said:
That's hillarious. Cyn and Dave in the same house talking to each other on the computer.

Sorry I can't be in that club. 2005 Ford 4wd.
No we live about 2 miles apart, but it has happened. Sorry to here about the ford (lol)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back