WE GOT A GOLD PLATE and X MARK!

suezgold14

Tenderfoot
Aug 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN8667.JPGDSCN8668.JPGDSCN8669.JPGDSCN8713.JPGDSCN8714.JPGDSCN8715.JPGDSCN8717.JPGDSCN8718.JPGDSCN8719.JPG

PLEASE HELP US ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS!

What does the gold plate says?
How much is it cost?
Where can we sell it?
What does the X mark says?
Is it possible that there is a big treasure near/underneath it?

STORY!

The plate discovered by my uncle in the one of the PNR site here in the Philippines when he is planting. . . .he dig about 2 - 3 feet and he discovered the plate. . . .the plate is attached to the "ROOK SHAPED" cement.. . . .under the rook shaped cement we found the "X MARK" under it. .. . .what is the meaning of this?

Welcome to the forum. I am going to move your post to the "what is it" section as they usually figure everything out. My guess is a sewer or septic cover. I say did deeper and see :)

Upvote 0
It is not gold, likely brass. It is just an elevation marker for geological reference. It would be illegal to sell, and it even says you are subject to a fine for moving it from its original location.

Upvote 0
Ah you are right nhbenz. I did not really look at it. Survey marker/pin for sure.:laughing7:

Upvote 0
200 peso fine a little more than $4 usd.

Ferdinand Marcos got most of the gold stashed by the Japanese.

Upvote 0
Survey marker. (Survey marker, benchmark marker, geodetic survey marker) Different government agencies here in the U.S. set them up (U.S Geological Survey, Dept. of the Interior, etc.) I've seen a lot of them and sometimes in the strangest places. I never mess with them cause as far as I know it's generally prohibited by federal law to tamper with or remove them. The ones I've seen are brass and have no value to me. I don't know about the 'X' thing.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back