We Can Collaborate

neokeane

Aug 17, 2024
Good morning

Tunisia, located in North Africa, was part of the Roman Empire for several centuries.
The Romans used to place gold among the dead, believing they would need it to have a good place in the afterlife.
So they carve symbols in stone that indicate a funerary burial.
Tunisia is full of these precious cemeteries, but the law prohibits excavation.
Also, detectors are prohibited.
Necessity is the mother of invention... We have developed techniques with the copper rod and the results have been amazing.
The copper rods and detectors work with electromagnetic frequencies.

I am an expert dowser based in Tunisia I can find water/treasures and everything that is buried, and I also understand archaeological symbols.

We Can Collaborate

Good morning

Tunisia, located in North Africa, was part of the Roman Empire for several centuries.
The Romans used to place gold among the dead, believing they would need it to have a good place in the afterlife.
So they carve symbols in stone that indicate a funerary burial.
Necessity is the mother of invention... We have developed techniques with the copper rod and the results have been amazing.
The copper rods and detectors work with electromagnetic frequencies.

I am an expert dowser based in Tunisia I can find water/treasures and everything that is buried, and I also understand archaeological symbols.

We Can Collaborate
Why would you search for prescious cemeteries, where the laws prohibit? If your an expert dowser, why not go after every other treasure, like meteorites, If you really are an expert show us some pics, thanks.. What do you mean Collaborate? You want someone to grubstake grave robbing, not me!

I know of a treasure hunter who used dowsing to locate some old Roman gold mines in Bulgaria. Problem was you go only so far before reaching water. I had a photo of an underground room they found an entrance on side of a hill like mound. It was empty and probably may have been a tomb because had a stone head carved rock. Tombs are fobidden to remove objects, the obvious ones either archaeologists studies/removed artifacts or could have been looted.

Last edited:
If I lived in Tunisia, I'd contact the oil exploration companies. The same methods that work for water dowsing will also work for drilling oil wells.

Tunisia Oil

Tunisia holds 425,000,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 49th in the world and accounting for about 0.0% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.
Tunisia has proven reserves equivalent to 12.0 times its annual consumption.

what he means by grave hunting is he is not looking in cemeteries; he is hunting ancient graves most of them are not marked and can be located inside rocks mountains even in flat ground and they have no gravestones
or markings.
or a royal grave for a king or something similar.

We have developed techniques with the copper rod and the results have been amazing.
the techniques have been there this whole time; you just discovered them now.

what he means by grave hunting is he is not looking in cemeteries; he is hunting ancient graves most of them are not marked and can be located inside rocks mountains even in flat ground and they have no gravestones
or markings.

or a royal grave for a king or something similar.
Irrelevant. In the OP's own words:
Prohibited detectors or dowsing... excavation is illegal.

The same rationalization (above) can be made about unmarked mass graves concealing atrocities, and considering Tunisia's history....

A grave is a grave is a grave.... It may still be (and sounds like it still is) considered grave robbing/looting.
Grave robbery, tomb robbing, or tomb raiding is the act of uncovering a grave, tomb or crypt to steal commodities. It is usually perpetrated to take and profit from valuable artifacts or personal property.
Sounds exactly like what's being proposed.

In many/most places, uncovering human remains--regardless of age--requires notifying authorities.

This kind of hunting is also the source of animosity from archeologists.

There is so much else to hunt for, and so many other places to hunt....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back