Watch this space?

Still here, managed to sneak into the first class lounge by fluttering my eyelashes at another waitress, a result.......free everything from newspapers to booze,

Oh yeh!!

Still here, managed to sneak into the first class lounge by fluttering my eyelashes at another waitress, a result.......free everything from newspapers to booze,

Oh yeh!!

So is Old Man the Crypt Keeper in absence now?

Old man being given responsibility for the inmates during my flight.......be gentle with him,.....he is very old.....

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431481141.363566.jpg

Hey BVI..,
Your new avatar...
It is similar to ARRC Logo... from many years ago.
Have to boot up an old comp to fetch it.
Will post it later.

ARRC-1.jpg

Last edited:
Great flight......they give you free food and everything,

Flew Yorkshire Airlines ( link above)

Great flight......they give you free food and everything,

Flew Yorkshire Airlines ( link above)

lol, You wish. I had the stewardess take a picture of you in the middle seat, next to the plump guy on your left.

Attachments

• passenger_1532425c.jpg
    passenger_1532425c.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 60
Sads... did you make it home ?

I just got up... slept in...

"Yawn"
Need to get off the sand and on the water...
Sick of looking out at the water...
House.jpg

Flight attendants were great, what's a Mile high Blub?? Do they cry or something??

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431518328.185585.jpg

Flight attendants were great, what's a Mile high Blub?? Do they cry or something??

View attachment 1160523

It must be the accent because its the Plow High Pub. Its something to do with Farming on an airplane drinking. And on good intelligence from Old Man I understand your waitress friend works there part time

Dang Old Man I know you're in charge but having to wear this dress while I'm having to sit out here is a bit much. Hurry back SADS Old Man has gone power crazy

images (51).jpg

Tyler,

You started it!! No you can't come off the step yet, (but old man can let you if he wants )

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431529873.811553.jpg

When I get home I'll think about it......

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back