WASHINGTON: Gun Owners Under Assault URGENT ACTION REQUIRED!!!

Rebel, we should not "relax or mellow out" when it comes to protecting the second amendment. We will not give an inch!

I see your anxiety... had the wrong state, anyway; NW USA always confuses me. YOU are from Maine...?

Last edited:
I see your anxiety... had the wrong state, anyway; NW USA always confuses me. YOU are from Maine...?
Yeah I am in Maine......although I hate to admit it! I am originally from Washington state though.

Well, they DO smoke POT for RECREATION there; try it! RELAX! MELLOW OUT! :headbang:

OT: The stoners who pushed for it are now getting their just reward. WA state is busily making rules, regulations, and a special agency just for them!

LOL!!! It is just so RICH!

Outlawing private sales WOULD NOT HAVE PREVENTED the recent shootings!! Let's look for a different reason that they took place. The owners of the guns did not do the shooting. Pictures of the owners and fingerprints on file would not have prevented the shootings. Outlawing hollow points wouldn't have stopped the shootings. Gun-free zone signs don't work. Had there been guns there owned by legal owners things might have changed. Gangbangers DO NOT BUY GUNS FROM ANYONE! Wake up Feinsteiners!! WAKE UP!

Outlawing private sales WOULD NOT HAVE PREVENTED the recent shootings!! Let's look for a different reason that they took place. The owners of the guns did not do the shooting. Pictures of the owners and fingerprints on file would not have prevented the shootings. Outlawing hollow points wouldn't have stopped the shootings. Gun-free zone signs don't work. Had there been guns there owned by legal owners things might have changed. Gangbangers DO NOT BUY GUNS FROM ANYONE! Wake up Feinsteiners!! WAKE UP!

The control extremists will stop at nothing to take guns away from the people. There is no logic and common sense to it, and since the control extremists are the ones in power, they can do it. The only way to stop it before it starts is to root them out and replace them with small government constitutionalists, who you may not necessarily see eye2eye with, but we need them to stop the control extremists.

You can't replace them as long as they buy votes with our tax money in the form of free everything. They will legalize dope and ban everything else.

In all future elections for me there will be one primary factor I will look for, their stand on our Constitution and Bill of Rights. If they do not support it 100% or if they believe it needs to be amended they have lost all support from me....

If I hear the terms "with in reason, except for, .... limited to, need to compromise" it is over, the fat lady has sung

They and their voting record if ever elected in the past will be scrutinized for their stand on the same...

In all future elections for me there will be one primary factor I will look for, their stand on our Constitution and Bill of Rights. If they do not support it 100% or if they believe it needs to be amended they have lost all support from me....

If I hear the terms "with in reason, except for, .... limited to, need to compromise" it is over, the fat lady has sung

They and their voting record if ever elected in the past will be scrutinized for their stand on the same...

US CONSTITUTION as CURRENTLY amended...? 27 of 'em...

Last edited:
US CONSTITUTION as CURRENTLY amended...? 27 of 'em...

Constitution and all amendments, you can't pick and chose which amendments or parts of Constitution you support it is all or nothing as of to date......

This is something many current politicians do not understand and some people... Every politician and every appointee swears an oath to the Constitution and that oath is at the very start of the oath, the oath to the Constitution comes before all else....

Last edited:
Maria cantwell supports a AWB. As well as ban of high cap magazines. And i really like her damn....

Maria cantwell supports a AWB. As well as ban of high cap magazines. And i really like her damn....
Time to throw her and all the rest of the trash to the curb.....

Ya know, US CONSTITUTION is VERY interesting; first 10 Amendments (BoR) is VERY Republican. HOWEVER, Amendments 11-27 seem MORE Democratic to me; what ya think...?

Earlier in this thread I stated that the "owners of the guns did not do the shootings". I have to backpedal a little on that statement. The shooter in the theater WAS the "legal owner" of the weapon he used.

hb1588 has been shut down for now. the supporters of said bill needed only three more votes for it to pass,guess they didnt get them, and pushed it back to the rules committee to buy some time.
2013 REGULAR SESSION
Jan 31 First reading, referred to Judiciary. (View Original Bill)
Feb 13 Public hearing in the House Committee on Judiciary at 8:00 AM. (Committee Materials)
Feb 19 Executive action taken in the House Committee on Judiciary at 10:00 AM. (Committee Materials)
JUDI - Executive action taken by committee.
JUDI - Majority; 1st substitute bill be substituted, do pass. (View 1st Substitute) (Majority Report)
Minority; do not pass. (Minority Report)
Feb 22 Passed to Rules Committee for second reading.
Mar 9 Rules Committee relieved of further consideration. Placed on second reading.
Mar 13 Returned to Rules Committee for second reading.

They keep reintroducing these things until they finally pass. If we had the same fools running the government back in the 1700's our constitution AND Bill of Rights would be changed a little and reintroduced on a weekly basis.

Here in Wa we have a group of reps that are fighting hard against everything from drones to obamacare to gun control so on and so forth. It is encouraging. But what lazies
dont understand is that the reps do listen to us, because they want to keep their jobs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back