Was horse back riding the other day

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is one of my horses .His registered name is Cash's Golden Treasure. We call hi Traveler. My wife is the one holding him. We were at a place called 10 horse cave near Cambrifge Ohio The other person is a friend. I am taking the pictures

Karen2.jpg
Karen5.jpg

Very nice pictures. I remember when I lived in Ohio that Hocking County had a lot of caves similar to these. If I remember, Cambridge is fairly near Hocking County.

Great pictures! So way back when someone figured 10 horses could fit in the cave?

We were camping at Salt Fork state Park Equestrian camp ground. I am thinking we were about 100 miles from Hocking hills. Hocking hills is a fantastic place to ride also

We used to backpack up into Crane Hollow in Hocking County & winter camp. It is a long deep hollow with beautiful cliffs, beaver dams, & smaller hollows branching off it. It ends at a tall waterfall. It starts right next to Conkles Hollow which is a state park in Hocking Hills. We used to see a lot of people in there riding horses and enjoying their horseback riding. That was back in the 70's.

We used to backpack up into Crane Hollow in Hocking County & winter camp. It is a long deep hollow with beautiful cliffs, beaver dams, & smaller hollows branching off it. It ends at a tall waterfall. It starts right next to Conkles Hollow which is a state park in Hocking Hills. We used to see a lot of people in there riding horses and enjoying their horseback riding. That was back in the 70's.

Newman you point out a lot of great points and Ideas Thanks !! i would like to talk to you some time and listen to your view points

Beautiful horses, I love being out riding.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back