Viewer discretion advised

bean man said:
Good to see you Timberwolf! Did you get the Uzi before, or after the black helo's paid you a visit? ;D

After!
Ok, I can't be sure it was black...but what other helo's hover above you house at 3AM? The President usually calls, before he comes by ;D

TW

gypsyheart said:
Not scary....scary would be if you were wearing that little white bonnet lamp shade in the second pic........ :)

lol, You got that right Gypsy.

Glad you are back. Hope you had a nice vacation :)

TW

"Are you coming with your family?"

Nope...this is my solo road trip...unless you want to count my Garmin GPS...."Minnie"...she keeps me company while on the road....LOL Never am alone when Minnie is with me. She even reads audio books to me. Best thing is when I miss my turn and she says "Please make a legal U-Turn in .5 miles"....and I don't want to...I just yell "NO" to her...and SHE DOESN'T TALK BACK....ha/ha

--Mel

borninok

gee a very pleasant face, great detectors, scary weapon, and is that a luger with a silencer hanging on the wall

bowser said:
gee a very pleasant face, great detectors, scary weapon, and is that a luger with a silencer hanging on the wall

Bowser,

Thanks for the nice comments.
No...silencers are illegal.
BTW, it's not even a Luger. It is a cross-bow pistol that belongs to our son.

TW

Thanks Digs.
The gun has never been fired. I just like it, it's made in Israel.
However...I get scared every time I look in the mirror, lol.

TW

Tom,
That's a great collection of detectors!! I didn't realize you had so many!? That'll be me someday, I'm sure. The detector I keep eying is the Garrett GTI 2500 with the Treasure Hound EagleEye 2-box coils... that's gonna take a while though. Heh!
Also, as soon as I saw that Uzi I was thinking of some program I saw on tv and the guns that the Israeli army are using and will be using in the near future!! The newest was some sub-machine gun with most of the barrel concealed throughout the stock. It gives it a whole lot more control and the most precise accuracy. Interesting stuff though. Good pic's!!

Bran <><

Thanks Bran,

I have been detecting since the late 80's. You will get there my friend. The older you get, the quicker the years pass...or at least that is the way it seems.
Over the years I have bought these detectors new: Bounty Hunter Big Bud (wish I still had it, I found my first Barber Quarter about 5-5 1/2" deep with it), Whites Eagle II SL (wish I still had it, I haven't found any Barber coins since I got rid of it), Whites Eagle Spectrum (still have it), and the Tesoro Silver Sabre (just got it back from my Uncle, I had forgotten that I had ever owned it...see what happens when you get old).
I think my first detector was an old C&G Electronics. It looked like a Garrett, metal box but was blue in color. The Fisher 1265X I bought used and the Garrett Groundhog I bought off Ebay recently. Paid way too much for it, but I wanted it ;D

The Uzi is my favorite firearm. The AR-15 would probably rank second. This is my second Uzi. Got stupid and got rid of the first one >:(

I wish you could make it to Burdies Kansas CTHunt, I would like to meet you.
Have a good one,

TW

When is Burdies outing? I'm heading up to Alabama on Friday, then driving from there up to Missouri on Saturday. Let me know if it's soon... I might be able to swing it! I definitely wouldn't mind meeting you guys in person.... :)

Bran <><

godisnum1 said:
When is Burdies outing? I'm heading up to Alabama on Friday, then driving from there up to Missouri on Saturday. Let me know if it's soon... I might be able to swing it! I definitely wouldn't mind meeting you guys in person.... :)

Bran <><

Bran,

Here is the TNet link for the hunt. Hope you can be there ;D

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,81397.0.html

Tom

Thanks Tom... I'm gonna try to see if I can work it into my crazy college schedule. Looks like I'm too late to be able to hunt, but I'll try to see if I can just come so I can have the opportunity to be able to meet everyone. :)
We'll see how it all pans out, friend... ;)

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back