Notsu

Mar 6, 2013
Walk battlefield
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 13
Very unusual buttons, can't seem to find anything on them either. Liking the little pistol also.
What are the 2 other items buckles?
Congrats on the recoveries.

Aren't they with other monetary barter items? Could they be some kind of currency or tokens of some sort? Do they even have a button loop in their backs?

I just found, privy mark "W" by Karl-August Wallroth, Swedish coins, dated 1910-1927, no full photo though. See

Last edited:
Aren't they with other monetary barter items? Could they be some kind of currency or tokens of some sort? Do they even have a button loop in their backs?

I just found, privy mark "W" by Karl-August Wallroth, Swedish coins, dated 1910-1927, no full photo though. See

Different type of a W, he stated they were buttons.
CU (copper) like most coins.
Neat site though

Very unusual buttons, can't seem to find anything on them either. Liking the little pistol also.
What are the 2 other items buckles?
Congrats on the recoveries.
I dont now... 2 other items might from uniform... :happy3:
But this Swedish symbol ,as letter W , was very popular symbol in various countris..

Like this old German coin here :

Very pity, but the revers is totally destroyed ``thanks to black dirt `` on this area :)
If its interesting, then picutere is here :
( For me is important , where on uniform & when they used these buttons :) )
Over Vikipedia I wrote battles on this area 1702 , july 19 :)

Attachments

• 4 nö.jpg
    4 nö.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 17
Very nice. I agree with @CRUSADER . That little pistol caught my attention, however, I would not have known what it was for, had he not stated it.
Congrats on all the finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back