Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found my very first gold ring today, it's a United States Navy ring, still in shock, thanks again Todd for finding another great spot to hunt at!! I did find the exact same ring online stating it's 18k gold plated but hey it's still gold first ever for me in almost 2 years of detecting lol Also found another ring believed to be sterling silver, possibly white gold, going to have to get one of those gold testing kits, does anyone know where to buy one? Had a pretty good day of hunting with my buddy today with a high in the 50s here in WV in winter!!! lol HH!!!

Attachments

• 2000002.JPG
    2000002.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 2000004.JPG
    2000004.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 20000001.JPG
    20000001.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 155
  • 20000003.JPG
    20000003.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Upvote 3
Nice finds.. Regardless of wether they are solid or not the excietment of digging them up is great.. Congrats..

Sweeeeeet! You are into a great spot. Lucky you~

Congrats on the finds!

The what I think is a sterling silver ring in the inside is stamped something something then Thailand?

great finds:icon_thumright:..you can buy the testing kits on amazon

Awesome digs Jimmy. loved seeing them hands shaking when you said ,,,, I think I have GOLD. Had a great time once agian and the best part of the day was getting permission on that new spot. Cant wait to see what comes out of that spot. Hopefully we are gonna be diggin some LC's and old silver or maybe even one of those buckles like the lady said.... :headbang:

Thanks everyone it was one of my best hunts in awhile lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back