💵 FOR SALE VANCE METAL DETECTING USED DETECTOR LIST!!!! Check out the deals. Deal. Deals

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
XP DEUS ( demo model ) upgrading my demo unit, this detector has done roughly 50 test drives at trade shows, it's never been in the grass comes with full 5 year warranty. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LOW PRICE ON THIS DETECTOR!!! $1550.00

MINELAB ETRAC. 18 mos of warranty left took this machine in on trade and it one of the nicest used etracs I've ever had 9.5 out of 10. Comes with aa pack and rechargeable pack. For an additional 50 bucks I'll throw in s set of grey ghost originals!!!
$$$1050.00. Or 1100.00. W/ grey ghost head phones. Serial number B8027713

GARRETT AT PRO 9 outta 10 comes with 5x8 coil and head phones very nice machine with a little over a year of warranty left on it!!!! $$$$525.00

WHITES MX5. 10 outta 10. The guy had it a few months and traded in on another detector, this machine is practically BRAND NEW!!! Get this mid grade upgrade. At a wonderful price $$$$ 500.00

BLISSTOOL. LTC64x v3. Newest model blisstool out comes with 11" and 15" coil and has the newest software of the blisstool bunch. THIS IS THE NEWEST RELEASE FROM BLISSTOOL!! 10 outta 10 looks as if it sat in a closet.. I have one of these machines and they are freakin DEEP!!! $$$ 700.00

Please check out my coils/accessory listing as we'll in this classifieds section, tons of used but not abused Etrac/explorer/safari , CTX, and AT PRO coils and accessories...

CALL VANCE FIRST OR LAST YOULL ALWAYS GET MY BEST DEAL!!
502-262-0356
[email protected]

Jeremy will always go the extra mile to give the best customer service possible

Jeremy treated me right on my purchase from him. Good service, good advice, and fast shipment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back