Vacuume Drywasher combo

xracer550

Oct 31, 2012
Palmdale , CA
Detector(s) used
Goldbug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It has been almost 8 years since I have had time to finish my idea , This is my 4th prototype so I will be expecting some comments , Take a look , I posted a video on youtube but I do not know how to add the link, maybe someone out there can help me out,
It is called " vacuum drywasher combo prototype #4 "

here are some still photos
025.JPG
028.JPG
030.JPG

Upvote 0
Here ya go... by the way well done on the prototype..

thats cool ,iam glad people still make stuff.the best place to use that is in the bottom of other peoples holes that they left behind.we did that for a hole day with a kenne 12 vac and found some good gold.keep us posted
brad

Last edited:
Great googely-moogely, a desert-dredge. What a fantastic idea!

very nice unit. reminds me of the Ez Pickens Dry Blower.
my mind is failing me, but there might also have been one called gold tempest.
i don't see a grizzly on there. that would definitely help.
also an adjustable, by way of sliding feed ramp plate might be good.
how is the dumper unit working. by way of gravity?
interesting you use bellows instead of a blower.

The EZ pickins was the inspiration for this unit , my first try was a vibrating rifle tray- no concentration with this set up ,
2nd try was a blower unit worked good for 5 - 10 min until the small dust particles clogged the back side of the cloth ,
3rd try I put a large air cleaner inline to remove the dust but it cut down airflow to much ,
I did put in a screen inside to keep larger rocks from going into the drywasher ,
the dumper is gravity, when the weight of the dirt is more than the power of the suction the gate will open .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back