Utah Silver Dollar! "FIND"

Peelonator, could you post a pic of the dollar? I can't view videos where I am at this time. Thanks.

Doc

Why did you call it a "find"?

That wasn't a salt shaker, it was a tea-leaf strainer.

Beautiful silver dollar. Six years of hunting and both a silver dollar AND a silver quarter are still on my bucket list. Congrats on your hunt. Also, just a hint for your next big find, you'll get alot more views and attention if you post in the "Today's Finds" section. Happy hunting.

I found a morgan 1889 O in a park in west Los Angeles this year right next to the playground.

Do those things ring up like an aluminum can? I sure would hate to miss one thinking its just another can....

I was using my dads old 6000d 2. No i.d. just big tone. Assumed it was junk but dug it anyway

Here's a video of a silver dollar I found here in Utah!

Check it out!!!

How many of you have found silver dollars? Have they been in parks or at old home sites?

Nice find, I just found my first silver dollar last week! I found a empty lot in my town was next to a long gone train depot on an 1890s map, I searched the end of the lot nearest the old depot site and found a 1922 Philadelphia Mint Peace Dollar, looks like yours. I was stunned, never thought I would ever find a silver dollar. 0415131418 (800x600).jpg

I found my 1900S Morgan in a park. 4" down and when I pulled the plug out of the ground, lady liberty was staring straight up at me as if to say, "It's about time"!

Gratz! Love those large slivers, and I have yet to find one in the ground, making me jealous!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back