US Navy 2 Gold Buttons With Skeleton Key Plate, Handful of Silver Change

Eastender

Mar 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really like my new Manticore but haven't been getting out in the field enough. I have to list for sale my Equinox 900 with Profind 35 and 15" coil when I get a chance.

It was exciting to find the Navy buttons next to a key hole plate in the middle of the woods with nothing else around. Where's the treasure chest?

Found the change near an old campsite. Got a 1943 Lincoln zinc too.

Attachments

• tres479.jpg
    tres479.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 92
  • tres480.jpg
    tres480.jpg
    763.8 KB · Views: 74
  • tres481.jpg
    tres481.jpg
    867.5 KB · Views: 73
Upvote 13
I really like my new Manticore but haven't been getting out in the field enough. I have to list for sale my Equinox 900 with Profind 35 and 15" coil when I get a chance.

It was exciting to find the Navy buttons next to a key hole plate in the middle of the woods with nothing else around. Where's the treasure chest?

Nice finds.

Very Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

Nice work! Is the coin in the pic with the buckle an IHP? I feel like I can make out a headdress on there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back