got2dig

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2012
Mid-Tenn
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Had to get out today and do some digging. I stop off at a spot that has been very good to me in the past. looked over at a small spot that I have over looked so that was where I started. Two holes in was the plate. Greg this one was for you my friend! Was thinking of you at the time. Sorry guys for the bad shot of me think God I had the hat on lol, but had to take it for all to see. If you look in back of me you can see my truck. This was 30yd of the road. Got some camp lead just some small bits. Had a good day. thanks for looking.......HH

DSC04347.JPG DSC04348.JPG DSC04349.JPG DSC04350.JPG DSC04351.JPG DSC04353.JPG DSC04354.JPG DSC04357.JPG DSC04358.JPG DSC04360.JPG DSC04359.JPG

Upvote 25
Super nice find man.in great shape to.congrats....

Awesome score , that is what makes it all worth while !

Congrats! great find/save. I found one in the summer of 2001.It is my best CW find to date.I had it for a year,when I showed it to a friend.My friend said"you know it has initals on the back right?" I never noticed them,but in tiny letters was carved"TW" I tried looking through the national archives website,but the amount of soldiers with those initals was very large.congrats again,when you clean yours check the back for initals.

Congrats! great find/save. I found one in the summer of 2001.It is my best CW find to date.I had it for a year,when I showed it to a friend.My friend said"you know it has initals on the back right?" I never noticed them,but in tiny letters was carved"TW" I tried looking through the national archives website,but the amount of soldiers with those initals was very large.congrats again,when you clean yours check the back for initals.

Thats cool, most of them guys did that on there stuff. I have some small things that have carved letters on then, I'll look it over to see.....HH

Nice one Bill. HH, Quindy.

Quindy, this was a good find for me. I have worked this spot for 10yr. But just over looked a small spot in the corner of the field it was just off the road the cars going by me I could fell the wind from them, some of them was on the horn. They must have seen me was hard at work........ HH

Nice Job, and some really great picks of it coming out of the hole. That is the way its done, congratulations! :icon_thumleft:

Man that is awsome, I wish we had relics like that here. Congrats and HH

Nice Job, and some really great picks of it coming out of the hole. That is the way its done, congratulations! :icon_thumleft:

Sentinel, I had the camera and was just happy the battery was good. Thanks.....HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back