got2dig

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2012
Mid-Tenn
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Had to get out today and do some digging. I stop off at a spot that has been very good to me in the past. looked over at a small spot that I have over looked so that was where I started. Two holes in was the plate. Greg this one was for you my friend! Was thinking of you at the time. Sorry guys for the bad shot of me think God I had the hat on lol, but had to take it for all to see. If you look in back of me you can see my truck. This was 30yd of the road. Got some camp lead just some small bits. Had a good day. thanks for looking.......HH

DSC04347.JPG DSC04348.JPG DSC04349.JPG DSC04350.JPG DSC04351.JPG DSC04353.JPG DSC04354.JPG DSC04357.JPG DSC04358.JPG DSC04360.JPG DSC04359.JPG

Upvote 25
She is a beauty!

What a fantastic find! I would've been thrilled!!

Great shots. Good to see it coming out of the hole after such a long slumber. Nice save. Congratulations sir.

Last edited:
Fantastic find this is like 1 plate a week on these forums live it lol congrats!!!

She's a Beaut Bill! Glad I put the Mountain Root on ya!
And for those of you who don't know what a root is.......
It's kinda like a hex....Back home up in the moutains we had old women we called Old Granny So'n'so is a "Root Doctor" they could cure what ails you............
Happy hunting My Good Friend

Them old Gannys was some good Doctors Greg. Just got the plate out of the bath, still needs some work but think I'll put it in the case. Thanks for all you guys looking in and hope you have lots of good finds this year...HH

DSC04362.JPG DSC04364.JPG DSC04363.JPG

OH! yes she's a Babydoll....................HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back