Urn Cufflink and Pewter Tudor Rose Cufflink

cannonball

Feb 20, 2010
East Coast NJ
Detector(s) used
DEUS 11 Fisher F75ltd,TDI Minelab Excailber
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had a little play time yesterday so I went to a lost house site. I had been there before but only found a few buttons and a few rose head nails. I just needed to go into the heavy brush a little more. I have a fear of ticks so I tend to stay away from the deep brush especially this time of year. I use fully treated gear sprayed with Sawyer spray and my pants are always taped to my shoes, long sleeves, long hat, and gloves. I got a little closer to the house site in the deep brush. I managed to get an early set of urn cufflinks, a pewter Tudor Rose cufflink, musket balls and a few other trinkets and no ticks!!!

Attachments

• cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 47
  • cc1.jpg
    cc1.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 23
  • cc2.jpg
    cc2.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 23
  • cc3.jpg
    cc3.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 24
  • cc5.jpg
    cc5.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 22
  • cc6.jpg
    cc6.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 23
Upvote 18
Well worth the effort.
Liking the cufflinks.
Had 3 Dog ticks yesterday, one latched a tad.
Berry patch is well loaded this year.

I had a little play time yesterday so I went to a lost house site. I had been there before but only found a few buttons and a few rose head nails. I just needed to go into the heavy brush a little more. I have a fear of ticks so I tend to stay away from the deep brush especially this time of year. I use fully treated gear sprayed with Sawyer spray and my pants are always taped to my shoes, long sleeves, long hat, and gloves. I got a little closer to the house site in the deep brush. I managed to get an early set of urn cufflinks, a pewter Tudor Rose cufflink, musket balls and a few other trinkets and no ticks!!!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Beautiful. Congrats

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back