Jul 26, 2006
Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

Attachments

• lb.jpg
    lb.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3,016
Great to see you again. Still got that beautiful ring you found? Let me tell you one thing, you just don't look old enough to be a grandma of 2 toddlers. :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

Nice mug shot! I will never figure out why girls get prettier with age and guys, well you know they seem to go the other way.

Great mug shot young lady..hope to see a lot of posts from ya. HH

Hi Luckysgirl
Been a long time since we chatted. Glad to see your doing okay. Hope to see some great post in the future.
Boris

River Rat said:
Great to see you again. Still got that beautiful ring you found? Let me tell you one thing, you just don't look old enough to be a grandma of 2 toddlers. :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

Thanks RR! Yes, I do still have the ring. I tucked it away in a safe place. I am still under the impression that maybe one of my boys will be able to use it someday. I will never forget the rush of excitment I felt when I pulled that thing out of the sand .... ;D

Nice seeing ya... :thumbsup: My middle son went to Indiana in the winter time, stayed approximately one week, and left. The country was beautiful according to him until the snow came and he couldn't open the door to his car. You know those Florida boys. A little bit of cold and they're back on the beach.hehehe Take care :coffee2:

Falcon said:
Nice seeing ya... :thumbsup: My middle son went to Indiana in the winter time, stayed approximately one week, and left. The country was beautiful according to him until the snow came and he couldn't open the door to his car. You know those Florida boys. A little bit of cold and they're back on the beach.hehehe Take care :coffee2:

Understood!! It's the exact same reason why Hoosiers end up down there but...at least it is not Canada!

Great to see ya back. Wondered where you went. Have you still been hunting?
I'm planning a trip back home to New Castle in September and planning to hunt 2 old swimming holes while I'm there. Wanna go?
xXx
David

Cute smile, Nice Pic :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back