UPDATE: Number Of U.S. Gun Makers Refusing Sales To Govt In Firearms Equality

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
UPDATE: Number Of U.S. Gun Makers Refusing Sales To Gov't In 'Firearms Equality

UPDATE: Number Of U.S. Gun Makers Refusing Sales To Gov't In 'Firearms Equality Movement' Triples In Two Weeks

March 9, 2013
By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr

On February 22, "Right Views" reported that a growing number of firearm companies have suspended the sale of guns to states, counties, cities and municipalities that restrict their citizens' rights to own them.

In just two weeks, the number of companies participating in what has been named the "Firearms Equality Movement," has more than tripled from 34 companies to 118.

The Police Loophole lists every company and links to the statements that each has released regarding their new policies.

Wilson Combat, a custom pistol manufacturer located in Berryville, Arkansas, joined the movement on February 28 stating the following:

"Wilson Combat will no longer provide any products or services to any State Government imposing legislation that infringes on the second amendment rights of its law abiding citizens. This includes any Law Enforcement Department, Law Enforcement Officers, or any State Government Entity or Employee of such an entity. This also applies to any local municipality imposing such infringements."

Wilson lists the states included on its no sale policy as: California, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C. and The City of Chicago, Illinois.

The statement also reads:

"Wilson Combat will in NO way support the government of these states or their anti-gun agenda that only limits the rights of law-abiding citizens. Wilson Combat will continue to supply any product and/or service they can legally sell in these states to all non-government affiliated citizens."

I think the big question is were any of these people actually receiving any sort of meaningful sales to any of the states / orgs that they are now boycotting?

I think all the gun dealers are all playing into this in order to help create the "Black Friday" type of buying frenzy that is occurring right now. Sounds like a great ploy for free advertising and unfortunately according to the sales volumes it's working. Is there not a firearm/bullet buying frenzy not going on right now? There's a ton of money changing hands right now in regards to weapons sales.

I think all the gun dealers are all playing into this in order to help create the "Black Friday" type of buying frenzy that is occurring right now. Sounds like a great ploy for free advertising and unfortunately according to the sales volumes it's working. Is there not a firearm/bullet buying frenzy not going on right now? There's a ton of money changing hands right now in regards to weapons sales.
Why would you say unfortunately? I would say the only bad thing here is not being able to get enough ammo! More sales the better!

Maybe the DHS thought that very same thing Diesel?

Wilson combat does not 118 company's make!

As Stock' pointed out...got a list of just how many of these companies actually HAD any business with govt or police BEFORE all this?

Is Glock USA on this list?

Wilson combat does not 118 company's make!

As Stock' pointed out...got a list of just how many of these companies actually HAD any business with govt or police BEFORE all this?

Is Glock USA on this list?

I do not believe any of the major suppliers of weapons to fed or state agencies are on the list - maybe Barrett would count?

I think most of these folks are just looking for there give minute of fame - ie free advertising.

Btw I am officially boycotting buying mega yatchs and helicopters. Aren't I a hero for giving this all up??

sounds like time to buy firearms stock huh picker?

They might. I wonder if you own the stocks if you get a discount or priority? Might be worth looking up.
You never know, maybe they could give a percentage off that would be directly related to the rounds a specific gun could hold. Like a 10/22 holds 10 rounds so maybe 10% off?:laughing7:

You never know, maybe they could give a percentage off that would be directly related to the rounds a specific gun could hold. Like a 10/22 holds 10 rounds so maybe 10% off

That would be nice.An M1 carbine with a 60 round jungle mag.:laughing7:

I'd bet that Wilson Combat never sold a single gun to any government entity.

But would love to.

But it ain't gonna happen.

That's all folks.

They will never take weapons away from the men and women who own them,and if they do,The lathe wont be turning out harley axles,It`ll be turning out gun barrels. Losing battle this govt is fighting!!!

Spoken like a true American target! :thumbsup:

Better a target than surrender rights as some country citizens did with out a squeal or even whimper.

Last edited:
LuckyThirteen08 said:
They will never take weapons away from the men and women who own them,and if they do,The lathe wont be turning out harley axles,It`ll be turning out gun barrels. Losing battle this govt is fighting!!!

This is why we never concede to register our guns, once they have a list next is confiscation.....

Some countries citizens may have surrendered their freedoms with out a whimper but we want...

Better a target than surrender rights as some country citizens did with out a squeal or even whimper.

Lol. It'd have the same effect if they banned our Jeep Cherokee's. Those few that owned them would go nuts, the rest of the country wouldn't give a toss! We're not "gun dependent" like you are. 98% of the population lost nothing at all, and unlike there, after the deaths of 20 6 year olds they were bloody happy to see any others gone!

Told you all this numerous times. Dunno why you keep twisting it to try saying it was like they dragged them out of our still warm and sweaty fingers?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back