Ungodly new Dredge Regs for Idaho

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before reading get a barf bucket as this is what I've been warning ya'all for months about,the draconian anti-dredging mandate is here as the cancer from the klamath spreads it's insideous anti dredging tentacles yet ever outward-read'm and weep-John

http://www.idwr.idaho.gov/RulesStatutes ... lForms.htmHoser John Posts: 1483 Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:42 am Location: Redding Kalif

I went to the EPA site to see where they have their NOI posted but I don't see it. I am highbanking for now and will be converting it to Booming VERY soon. I couldn't find the notice paperwork. Sounds like One should just mail them a letter telling them that you are planning on suction dredging in Idaho for the year of 2013. That lets them know your intent. We are all getting very close to doing what the old moonshiners used to do with the FED when they came snooping around.

That seems to be the general consensus from many areas around the western states.
Doesn't make much difference to the FEDs what kind of scientific proof we miners present,
that we don't harm the environment, they are gonna do what they want anyway. :BangHead:

Umm what is Booming?

They got to catch you first...there are lots of Claude Dallas types in our mountains...

Booming = the use of a nozzle on dry ground. Do us all a favor and stop using the term dredge. Ticks off environmental types. PS environmental types=uneducated.

Nope I call'm RECLAIMANATORS for all the rusty crusty old iron,copper,trash,mercury and nasty old contaminated gold I find :skullflag: John

Before reading get a barf bucket as this is what I've been warning ya'all for months about,the draconian anti-dredging mandate is here as the cancer from the klamath spreads it's insideous anti dredging tentacles yet ever outward-read'm and weep-John

http://www.idwr.idaho.gov/RulesStatutes ... lForms.htmHoser John Posts: 1483 Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:42 am Location: Redding Kalif
Blew me away last year when I found out they outlawed dredging on the Big Lost River below Arco. The damned thing dries up for a portion of most years, and they worry about the effects of dredging? Get real. Need to just do what we want...they can't/won't catch us all.
Jim

Omnicron, I share your sentiments to a degree. Remember Dallas did 22 years. The epa has essentially an unlimited budget and the manpower to boot. We need to find an intelligent judge to maybe intervene. Has everyone contacted Sen Crapo?

The goverment doesn't want you to have money they want you to be broke and rely on them. Franklin D Roosevelt basically stoled most of all the gold from the people then built Fort Knox. He told the people you will only be paid this much for your gold and if you dont turn your gold in you will face a fine and jail time after he had most of all the gold he doubled the price on it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back