uhh this makes me mad... 2 boxes from weak branch

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
so i have a bank that i find like 0-2 silvers per box... teller got a box for her brother in law and it had 11... wtf?

off to do 2 boxes, will update

well maybe she was talking this weeks boxes...

box 1: 5x 40% 1x ben
box 2: 8x 40% 1x 1958 Phillipines half dollar

these were def my best 2 boxes from this branch... i did get one good box back in feb but i think it came from my other bank and they got mixed up in my trunk...

well after this weeks finds... i guess this is why i have yet to cut them off... but until i get more banks to order there is no reason to

also i found 2x 40% that really don't look silver... a lil light though made one flash and thats how i caught it... other i still dont know what me look. i wonder if i missed some though...

Upvote 0
Re: uhh this makes me mad...

That's the breaks. I did 2 bags of $1000 in halves this week. Nothing. Two boxes of dimes brought 1 keeper.

HH

Bentfork

Nice finds there!!! :hello2: I usually can always spot the 40%ers by eye but last week I was clinking them (I waterfall each roll from one hand to the other after I smash it open) and I heard that familiar sound. When I say it looked like a clad I mean that wholeheartedly and I would consider myself a veteran CRHer. A few rolls later the same thing. Case in point: Always sound test your coins before tossing them in the dump bag! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

I've often wondered about fate.

I'm on a 14 box skunk streak, yet, I often see on this forum how some folks are finding thousands of dollars in silver...completely amazing to me.

clovis97 said:
I've often wondered about fate.

I'm on a 14 box skunk streak, yet, I often see on this forum how some folks are finding thousands of dollars in silver...completely amazing to me.

I get to about 8 boxes with little to nothing and am ready to quit. I guess because I tend to take this beyond a "hobby" - I rush to the banks and rush home for lunch - - rush to the dumps, and rush to get more.. You might say I am a little addicted. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back