two atpros togather //

perry2

Jan 1, 2013
Bradford, NH
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up my buddy (with his ATP) and me with mine stopped at a local ball field, Each got set up and started off---WOW machine was going nuts// beepedy beep --total out of control // Then He said his was also//== I shut off and all was well--- We were 25 feet apart///-never had this before---We could not get within 30 ft of each other--I gotta read the manuel on changing freq,-- once we separated all was well and running on PRO-ZERO slipped a cpl dimes at 5-8" in ground detected several times//// You GOTTA love this thing // Perry
OH Ya/ WE decided to go up to a small mountain State park (Sunday afternoon at 4:30 on Sept 29//) figured nowbody would be around// Got up there and 150 people were all over the place // the gate keeper said it was the busyist day this year// GO figure///---We will attack it Munday AM ////Perry

Be sure to post your finds! Amazing machines!

Sounds like a frequency thing. Though, like you said, 25 feet apart seems like it wouldn't be too close!

John and I got up on the Mountain park about 3pm--a cpl hikers and a clean up crew.// We worked it over for about an hr with minamul success-4quaters,3 dimes and a few pennies-- I think we were to late/// Also once again we could not get within 30 ft of each other without interference.
A beautiful day to be out //// Perry

I had three good days. I found $5.17 on Sat, $6.30 on sunday and $7. 27 Today. All of it was clad except for 2 wheaties, a 1941 and 1944

The ATP keeps getting better and better.

I did change batteries on Wed of last week and noticed that they are only at about 1/2 strength already, my last set of batteries lasted at least 60 hours

Perry, hold down the pinpoint button and adjust the frequency with the sensitivity up/down buttons. You and your friend can be within handshake distance when on different frequencies. My buddy and I hunt side by side all the time with two ATP's this way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back