IMG_6108.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0002.jpeg
    IMG_0002.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0001.jpeg
    IMG_0001.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 44
The turtle with big rock on back. I want you to study what on those rock. On the top stone the face. There is a rabbit looking the other way. But look closely at the dark images next to rabbit. There is alway info. On the stones. . The hoyo is interesting. Is that on the turtle?

The turtle with big rock on back. I want you to study what on those rock. On the top stone the face. There is a rabbit looking the other way. But look closely at the dark images next to rabbit. There is alway info. On the stones. . The hoyo is interesting. Is that on the turtle?
What is a hoyo ? I will study my photos and let you know

The turtle back is chiseled with the center pointing back with 2 eyes looking that way and the top rocks face is looking that way too. The rabbit is looking off at an angle. I always thought that the turtle head points in the direction of the cache and if it has legs you have to walk that way.
So which way do you go because they didn’t chisel that rock and put eyes and a face looking that way for nothing. Also under the rabbit are eyes, nose and mouth again looking back.
Also what is a hoyo ? Thanks

Did you get my response to this ?

The turtle back is chiseled with the center pointing back with 2 eyes looking that way and the top rocks face is looking that way too. The rabbit is looking off at an angle. I always thought that the turtle head points in the direction of the cache and if it has legs you have to walk that way.
So which way do you go because they didn’t chisel that rock and put eyes and a face looking that way for nothing. Also under the rabbit are eyes, nose and mouth again looking back.
Also what is a hoyo ? Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back