Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Ace 400, Garrett AT Max, Tesoro Compadre

Attachments

• IMG00031-20110113-1846.jpg
    IMG00031-20110113-1846.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 811
Upvote 0
Man you did awfully well for your first time out with a new detector! :notworthy:

Welcome to Tnet! :hello:

Dave

Welcome to tnet!! Looks like some one got out for some digging!!! I noticed the ring!!! top of the last row anything there or just a Cheap Heart stopper???? Chug

Welcome to T-Net! And the madness known as metal detecting, lol :headbang:
Give us more detail on the ring please!

augusthog said:
Welcome to T-Net! And the madness known as metal detecting, lol :headbang:
Give us more detail on the ring please!
The ring is just a cheap quarter machine type ring, when i found it it was hitting nickle. Thanks everyone for taking a look....

Antiquarian said:
Man you did awfully well for your first time out with a new detector! :notworthy:

Welcome to Tnet! :hello:

Dave
Well i had bought a cheap detector from harbor freight about 2 months ago and when i started finding coins, I knew i was hooked, well after i mastered that machine I did a lot of research trying to find the next machine and i picked the ace 250..

Just wait till you start digging coins 6 & 7 inches down, youll be tickled pink.

Welcome to the NET and nice maiden voyage :thumbsup: That cheap Ace 250 will snuff out the good stuff once you have mastered it, believe me :headbang:

Welcome and congrats on the finds... I use the Ace 250 as a back up machine and like it a lot. You will make some finds with it!!!

crazyjarhead said:
Welcome to the NET and nice maiden voyage :thumbsup: That cheap Ace 250 will snuff out the good stuff once you have mastered it, believe me :headbang:

Yes it will. Ron knows!

I used a Harbor Freight at first too. I have not really been able to put the Ace through its paces. It is too cold in Oklahoma!

Woodland Detectors 4-H said:
I have seen worse pictures buddy. Welcome and great finds!!! :hello2:

Yea..The picture if fine..it fits on the screen which is rare sometimes :laughing7:

And you will enojy that Ace no doubt...I started with it..and found tons of change with it..
and managed to find about 20 silvers in just a little over a year
Just remember...dig those iffy signals :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back