Treasure Hunting in North Africa "Tunisia"

marlee

Jul 15, 2024
Tunisia
I'm Marlee from Tunisia, and for the past year, I've been bitten by the treasure hunting bug! The rich history of this land whispers of hidden secrets, and I'm determined to unearth some of them.

The problem? Finding reliable information and experienced partners seems impossible. Everyone I talk to seems clueless about Tunisian treasures and their symbols.

This is where you awesome people come in! Here's what I'm hoping to find:

• Tips and knowledge: Any veteran treasure hunters out there with wisdom to share, especially regarding Tunisia's unique landscape and history?
  • Information about treasure symbols: Are there any resources or guides specifically focused on Tunisian treasure markings?
  • Search partners: Anyone else passionate about exploring Tunisia's hidden past? Teaming up would be fantastic!
Even if this post gets buried in the archives, know this: I'm in this for the long haul! If you have any knowledge or experience with Tunisian treasure hunting, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm eager to learn from anyone willing to share.

Here are some additional details that might be helpful:

• I'm a complete beginner, so any advice is appreciated.
  • I'm open to learning about responsible treasure hunting practices to protect historical sites.
  • Feel free to contact me at any time, even years from now. My passion for Tunisian treasures isn't going anywhere!
Let's unlock the mysteries of Tunisia together! #TunisianTreasure #HistoryHunter #SeekingPartners #LifeLongLearning

P.S. If anyone knows of online forums or communities dedicated to Tunisian treasure hunting, please point me in the right direction! Thanks!

Welcome to Treasure Net !!
When you find coins in Tunisia, this site can help you identify your finds.
Don in SoCal

Welcome to Treasure Net !!
When you find coins in Tunisia, this site can help you identify your finds.
Don in SoCal

Thank You Mackaydon Sir.​

This is the first place that i found with people willing to share their knowledge.
I hope i learn enough so i can leave a print on this forum and help out others.

Welcome to this forum from Oregon! Good luck with your search for the history of Tunisia!

I'm Marlee from Tunisia...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard!

Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back