South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, check another bucket lister off, I found my first set of tongs at my favorite lunch site. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1505329705.112089.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1505329720.810595.jpg
About 4" deep in a field, bounced around a nickel signal. Stainless steel Oneida, just about perfect. Maybe someone else is detecting this field and has figured out a new technique for digging targets...

Also found my 13th religious pendant in 2 weeks. Crazy! None are precious metal or particularly old, but all found in old wooded areas. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1505329898.925864.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1505329910.262718.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1505329921.129253.jpg

Sorry about nothing great to share, but I just had to do a "tongs" post...

Good luck out there!

Upvote 21
sweet finds

Tongs...a must have for the serious barbeque or griller.
NEVER cut meat or turn with a fork, all the juices will escape.

Also nice religious medal.

Heck of a nice pair.

Your wife might consider that the best find you have brought home yet :laughing7:

Nice find. When I saw title I thought someone had found a pair like I did when I put in a concrete patio. Mine was about 3' long and weighed about 20 pounds. Good luck.

Dammit. I misread that. I thought it said "thongs" and was hoping for some good photos

quality tongs at that, keepers for sure

Lovin' the cleaned up and ready to roll TONGS!:headbang: So cool to recover stuff we can put right back into circulation. I wonder if the person who lost that St. Christopher medal made it out of the woods alive?!?:o???;D

Nice finds. Everyone else beat me to the "tongs" jokes, so I'll just say I like the St. Christopher medal !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back