Todays question/any famous detectorists?

there are a few people...

Bob Denver...Gilligan...he used to detect...Robert Stack...I think Chuck Norris used to hunt...there are several people that metal detect but that is all I can think of now...

Re: Today's question/any famous detectorists?

Sterlin Marlin (nautilus)? ?<><> Bill Wyman [rolling Stones] <><> Hank Williams Jr. <><> Garth Brooks (WHITES) <><> & yes Ronald Reagen

Ronald Reagen and Hank Williams Jr. can somebody give me a HELL YEAH!!! Very cool indeed!!

BOB DENVER IS A DETECTORIST He lives a couple of miles from me. I'd like to look him up and do a little lookin around.
Doug :D :D

Dennis Weaver mentioned it to a firend at a big coin show in Kansas City a few years back. Does Chuck Connors count?

I dont know :D Who's Chuck Conners ??? I honestly never heard of him , but I guess IF someone has :)

OOOO-K now I remember. I think only the Re-Runs Were around MY TIME :) . I'd guess he counts ;D

Cool answers, thanks. Bob Denver must have started detecting the beach on Gilligan's Island looking for Mrs. Howell's jewelry. Chuck Conners was also a major league baseball player before he became an actor.

The Chuck Conners Question is showing some of your ages...
Watch out or you'll be Branded!
;D

What do you do when your branded but you know your a man?

Now Cladius- Every man has his "Bitter Creek"

Opps my age is showing
George

Actually hasn't any of you seen the tapes called Treasure Search. Kellyco used to carry them. Chuck Connors hosted the first few then Bob Denver took over the role. There weas a lot of info. in them including gold panning, fossill hunting, arrowhead hunting, gold mines in Georgia, well you get the picture.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back