DSCF0506.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 700
  • DSCF0504.JPG
    DSCF0504.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 692
  • DSCF0502.JPG
    DSCF0502.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 692
great pictures....thanks for sharing them.....

Shiloh,

Those are great shots of ya. Looks mighty cold, but scenery is pretty.

;) RR

Did you see how deep my boots were in the snow? The snow was almost 6 in. deep! :o. I got a new friend in chat last night. His name is dethklok97, but his real name is josh. ;D.

Really nice pictures. Is that Tennessee? The photo with the view behind you
looks almost exactly like a scenic pull-over area going up Rt. 40 above Hopwood
near Uniontown Pa. on the road to Maryland. Hope you had fun in the snow &
thanks for the photos.

Nice pics Shiloh and welcome to Mugs!

I used to live in maryville. Geez, I miss tennessee weather.

Hi pretty girl!

Good to see you! Love the pictures, although it gave me a chill, looks really cold! :D

Just a little friendly advice.... becareful when your chatting online and never give out your personal information...always think about your safety when your chatting online...im sure you already know that, just a reminder! (sorry, cant help it, its the 'mother' in me :-*)
Pretty girls can never be to careful! ;)

We don't want to hog all the snow up here in Wisconsin......Thought we'd send a little your way! ;D I can't wait till spring. Even mowing the lawn sounds like fun now.

Sidevalve

Hello again Shiloh! Glad to see you had so much fun up in the snow! Very pretty pictures too. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Yes it is Tennessee.And thanx :smileinbox:.I liked the snow, it was deep and fun and hope you come on chat [josh].Dethklok. :newbie: and :angel12: :tongue3:

:wave: Shiloh...we had fun in Florida, huh? Just wanted to see your pretty smile again :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back