Todays hunt. SILVER!

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
Well just squeaked by today. It took me until my last reading to find silver, a 1957 D dime at the inn spot. I also kept one of the old plate pieces that are in almost every hole. Thanks for looking. HH

55971.jpg

Attachments

• 11412.jpg
    11412.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 490
  • 36221.jpg
    36221.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 497
  • 26180.jpg
    26180.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 497
Upvote 0
Congrats on the silver, Not sure I could have even bought silver today! ;D

Great on the silver! :thumbsup: I've often thought about keeping all the old shards of pottery and glass and making some sort of mosaic with them. Might be a thought.

Nana :)

yo History Hunter

From the land of the Bluenose.....silver in any form makes for a good dig. Glad you got out and keep on a digging me bouy!

chemist100 said:
Nice finds! Gotta love that silver. What is that button snap thing, I found one a few years ago? Any idea?

I'm not really sure what it went too, but it was probably mounted to some type of material (canvas). Thanks for asking chemist.

history hunter said:
chemist100 said:
Nice finds! Gotta love that silver.  What is that button snap thing, I found one a few years ago?  Any idea?

I'm not really sure what it went too, but it was probably mounted to some type of material (canvas). Thanks for asking chemist.

It is a snap closure (although it has a more specific name that I don't remember off hand...) You can find them on U.S. Army bags of different types, WWII era or so...

Nice finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back