Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• july 29 heartbreaker.jpg
    july 29 heartbreaker.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0
now that would have been a fine point. I hate finding them like that! Maybe the base will turn up one day.
Chuck

You have to let Charlie sniff the broke and then put him on the trail for the other half !! Nice find. :thumbsup:
TnMtns

still a keeper. so is your dog. looks like a real sweetheart. you on the otherhand, if that is you on your avatar, look really scary!

Snapped base points are still keepers, good for framing AB. Nice find..

Molly.

ohio said:
now that would have been a fine point. I hate finding them like that! Maybe the base will turn up one day.
Chuck

I love how it has maintained a very sharp point for so long. Yes... I keep them and always hope to find the missing piece someday. Thanks for posting.

TnMountains said:
You have to let Charlie sniff the broke and then put him on the trail for the other half !! Nice find. :thumbsup:
TnMtns

Hahaha.... brother.... if i could teach him that, life would be awesome and my collection would be huge ;D Thanks for looking and posting.

Molly said:
Snapped base points are still keepers, good for framing AB. Nice find..

Molly.

Thanks Molly :icon_thumleft: I will frame it,as you say... they are keepers and they do have a story to tell. Hope you are well, safe and happy. Thanks again.

BillyBudd said:
Beautiful dog.

Thanks brother...... and comming from a guy with his own awesome 4 legged pal, it means even more :icon_thumleft: Your little guy is a real cutie for sure. As our friends here on the net will tell you.... Charlie is much much more than my arrowhead hunting pal. He is my very very best friend in this life and without him........ I can't even think of it. Thanks for looking and thanks for your kind words. Stay safe. By the way..... whats your pals name?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back