Todays Finds

KB4IAZ

Greenie
Jan 31, 2005
My finds today from a local park. ?Three quarters, two dimes, thirteen pennies one a 1957D wheat. ?My first wheat. ?When I first turned on my machine and started sweeping, the first signal of the day was a .925 ring with a blue stone. ?My first ring. The coins followed with another ring also .925. ?I spend about 2 hours every
Sunday in this park and have been finding mostly clad and all from about the same date. ?I hope the pictures come out OK. ?I'm new.

Attachments

• 040305re.jpg
    040305re.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 364
Upvote 0
What's the coin in the forground to the left of the penny ? a Fourth Quarter ?

Nice rings by the way

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Jeff

I forgot to list it. It was a 2002 nickel. It was the first nickel I've found. Until today I had only found dimes and pennies. Today was a day of firsts for me. The ring with the blue stone has a mark that looks like a M with the 'Omega' symbol connected to it just after the .925. The other says England .925. I couldn't get the photo up-loaded but Omni came through with some live support in the chat area. Thanks Omni.

KB4IAZ

great finds.? I don't get up to the states much so I don't have any of those new nickels yet.? HH

Tex

NICE FINDS, PICTURES LOOK REAL GOOD, I USE A PIECE OF DARK BLUE VELVET TO SHOOT MY FINDS ON, IT SEEMS TO WORK PRETTY GOOD. KEEP DIGGIN THE GOOD STUFF. ROOSTER

I'm not sure how this post got past me for so long ??? But, them are some great finds...
Two silver rings in a day,,, Smok'n... ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back