• DSCF0287.JPG
    DSCF0287.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 500
Upvote 0
FANTASTIC digs for both of you!!!
Amy definitely took the prize!!!
Next weekend it is on!!! LOL
Beautiful button!

Way to go Hutch or should I say way to go Girlfriend :thumbsup: Love the Virginia button. Again Congratulations!!!!

tymcmurray said:
FANTASTIC digs for both of you!!!
Amy definitely took the prize!!!
Next weekend it is on!!! LOL
Beautiful button!

Game on Brotha Ty!!

Unbelievable Hutch.....I bet Amy never want's to see another piece of "lead" again. :thumbsup: That is one beautiful Button (thank's Ty) Everyone has there day's and this one is her's.You all are definetly a team.....Congrat's to you both.....Beautiful Recovery!!!!

Nice finds, that button is awesome! Whats the backmark on the button? Hope the new year brings you both lots of great finds. HH!

Thanks I am proud of her she will swing that MXT all day long!

Thanks Ty looks good bud!

The back is not so good can not really see a back mark I am surprised how good this button front is most we find there are in bad shape due to fertilizer and cow dung eating them up.

GREAT button find! :thumbsup:

You may want to "toothpick" the back. Unless it is horrible, you'll be able to get a backmark that way.

Best Wishes and Congrats,

Buckles

Oh man!! Good button.. I had to dig out Albert;s and Tice's on this one!! Looks like Alberts 15B Virtus's feet in front of tyranny... also Tice's VA229B1 Should some some variation of the Horstman backmark.. but possibly a Steele and Johnson.. Good Button!!!!! Great job..

MB

That is a great button hutch, thats the first confederate button ive seen come out of that area, cant wait for this weekend!

Wow Hutch, congrats on that super button find! :thumbsup: A beauty for sure.
-MM-

Great looking button, I love a nice button. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back